Skype for Linux

James Wilkinson fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 13:40:09 UTC 2007

adel.essafi at laposte.net wrote:
> Dear all
> I just want to ask, if someone knows if the skype project is in
> developpement for linux.
>
> for windows, there is the 3.0 version. But for linux (FC5), I have only the
> 1.3 version.

A quick Google suggests yes, and
    ... never mind the version number - 1.4 just means “right after 1.3”
    and is not tied to any particular Skype for Windows version or
    specific feature set.
    -- http://share.skype.com/sites/linux/2007/02/updates.html

Hope this helps,

James.
--
E-mail:     james@ | ... in order to work, [Microsoft] Vista's content
aprilcottage.co.uk | protection must be able to violate the laws of physics,