Nvdia module

Walter Garcia-Fontes walter.garcia at upf.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:39:44 UTC 2007

* Lonni J Friedman [06/03/07 16:27]:
> 1.0-8756 is very old (over a year), and is no longer supported.  You
> should be using 1.0-9746, and if you need further assistance see here:
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46678

I'm not usuing that one, since as I said it didn't get built and it
gives an error at bootup. The one that I'm actually using is
(according to "dmesg"):

NVRM: loading NVIDIA Linux x86 Kernel Module  1.0-8776

still quite old I believe. I'll try to update but would like to have
some reassurance that I can at least revert to the current situation
and not be left without xwindows for two days.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
Barcelona