We need a new subject- bug fixes

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Mar 6 21:34:22 UTC 2007

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 16:03 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>>
>> I thought it was, but with all Les's complaints about how big of a
>> problem it is, I figured it must be hard for people without Sendmail

Some people are just fanbois of one MTA and will use any opportunity to
shoot down all others regardless.

>>  configuration experience. Then again, no mail server is as easy to
>> configure when you need an authorized connection to your ISP's mail

They are all equally as easy, Sendmail, Qmail, Exim or postfix, however
you are correct in if it is someones very first time, with _ANY_ MTA, it
will be a little effort to know what to do.

> Otherwise all this is part of the usual sendmail vs postfix argument.

Sure seems like it.

> One is comfortable with what you are used to.

Exactly.

--
Cheers
Res

"If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lay with with me and just forget the world?"