Cannot open Firefox after closing her.

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Mar 9 09:11:04 UTC 2007

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> No lock files that I could find, at least not the standard Fx
> lockfile. I'll start disabling extensions, but as I haven't added any
> recently, I doubt that is the problem. I also don't have Fx nor the
> extensions automatically update.

Another possibility is that firefox is waiting for a child process it has
started to close before it exits and it could be that process that firefox
is waiting on.

You should check the PIDs of the firefox left running and see if there are
any children of these processes that may still be running.

Ed