Getting started with 'mutt' ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Mar 10 04:51:15 UTC 2007

Hi;

I am trying to setup mutt to use as a secondary mailer.  Read the manual
and it looks like fun.  BUT, when I try the very first thing, I can't
read the window (gTerminal).

There is a line with a dark blue background and dark red foreground
across the top which is unreadable.  Same on the bottom.  The top
appears to be a menu bar or a help bar while the bottom is probably a
status bar.  I don't see a configuration file in ~/ or /etc/.

How can I change either the foreground or background so that these top
and bottom lines are readable?

--
Regards Bill