Getting started with 'mutt' ??

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sat Mar 10 06:49:42 UTC 2007

William Case wrote:
> Once I could read it (not that there was lots to read) I found the ?
> help and then F2 (manual.txt) and everything followed.

Excellent.

> I don't know why using a command line mailer should be so
> interesting ... but it is.  Been in the basement too long I guess.

Ha.  It's the same as using the command line instead of a graphical
file manager to me.  I open nautilus or something similar up maybe
once every few months to do something or poke around.  I've been using
mutt for a good many years now and haven't seen any reason to change
yet.  YMMV.

Virtually everything is under federal control nowadays except the
federal budget.
    -- Herman E. Talmadge, American Legion Magazine, 1975