F-Spot

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 07:53:43 UTC 2007

On 11/03/07, Tony Nelson <tonynelson at georgeanelson.com> wrote:
> At 12:31 AM +0200 3/11/07, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >I see that the newest F-Spot, 0.3.5, is available in Rawhide. Would it
> >be unwise for me to temporarily enable the rawhide repos to install
> >this package?
>
> Yes!
>
> >Or would I be better off just building from the tarball
> >(or SVN)? Any other options?
>
> Or from the FC7 SRPM.

The FC7 version number is 0.3.3. There were two bugfixes since then.

Being how I plan on always using the latest F-Spot, would I be best to
just build from SVN? Will that cause any conflicts with existing
packages? How can I take care of dependancies? Should I insall F-Spot
to an unusual location, such as /opt and install there her
dependancies as well?

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/66/bega_lou.html