Unable to access resume device (LABEL=swap - hda2)

George Hare hare.george at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:41:49 UTC 2007

Hi Al,

That is one of the messages I get get when I boot up . I'm running Fedora6
64 bit, Athlon 3200+ and some other stuff that I got no idea what it is. I
had 1G and added another 1G of mem so I thought I would increase the swap
space some. Now it looks like I have no swap running now and the graphical
utility I used to increase it diisappeared during an "Update"...wouldn't
that be a "Downdate"?
Also, I get the message cannot mount locations 0 - 000 on device 00000 and
it has been more than 30 years since I smoked anything.
Thoughts are much appreciated.

George Hare