Laptop recomendations

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Mon Mar 12 16:00:39 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 16:17 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Also, know that Dell provides NO HELP to the linux community, in
> contrast to HP. At least, as far as PDA's go. I'm sorry that I
> purchased a x50v and swore that it would be the last of my Dell
> hardware. But I was stupid and gave them my money for this lappy. I'd
> suggest pressuring Dell by NOT buying their equipment.

I have a Dell Latitude D800.  It works quite well, except for a few
buttons.  But, then I don't need them anyway, so no loss.  The only
thing I don't like is the 1920x1200 res LCD.  I thought it would be
nice, but the resolution is too high for the 15.4" LCD.

Though my Dell laptop experience has been good, I'm going to be getting
a business grade HP or Lenovo laptop next time.  I'm leaning heavily
towards HP at the moment.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
Linux 2.6.19-1.2911.6.5.fc6 i686 GNU/Linux