Amarok <=> Motorola Krzr Km1

Paul Lemmons paul.lemmons at tmcaz.com
Tue Mar 13 18:35:36 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Amarok <=> Motorola Krzr Km1
From: Patrick <fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Date: 03/13/2007 11:22 AM

> On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 11:00 -0700, Paul Lemmons wrote:
>> Has anyone had any luck using Amarok to sync music with the Motorola
>> Krzr km1 phone?
>
> Not sure about Amarok & syncing because I don't use that but can't you
> just plug in the usb cable and copy music between your PC and the memory
> card in the Motorola Krzr?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

When I connect the phone to the computer via USB I get a beep from the
phone saying it is "charging" but absolutely nothing happens on the
computer side. It does not mount and nothing appears in /var/dmesg
indicating any kind of connection.

So the short answer is "no". If I can get the computer to recognize it,
I will probably be able to get Amarok to use it.