Daylight Saving Time (DST)

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 14:32:22 UTC 2007

From: "Les Mikesell" <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

> jdow wrote:
>> From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm at mattdm.org>

>>> CentOS is a great choice if you like Fedora, because it's almost
>>> identical
>>> in many ways. With SuSE, you're in a whole new world -- not
>>> necessarily bad,
>>> but definitely different. (And, not so definitely whole-heartedly
>>> committed
>>> to free software, either, for whatever that's worth to you.)
>>
>> Actually a lot. I'd like by laptop's network card to work and I'd like
>> a decent video driver if I need one.
>>
>> {^_-}
>
> What?  You'd rather have something work than have access to the broken
> source code so you can fix it yourself?  What an odd concept.

I'll treat that as sarcasm directed at Linux.

I'm not a college student with infinite time to play with trivia like
video drivers. I left college <big long mumble> years ago and now have
better things to do with my time than repair video drivers because of
fuggheaded policies about "proprietary" and all that. I'd rather earn
the $<mumble> per hour I get for real work. I'm a mercenary with bills
to pay. So nonsense work is something for which I have no time.

{^_^}