DNS Configuration GUI

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 19 13:15:30 UTC 2007

Steve:
>> I successfully set up DNS in Fedora 5 with the DNS Configuration GUI, but have
>> not been able to find it in Fedora 6 (64). After looking high and low I
>> installed it with yum after the installation it still did not show up? Is
>> there something really simple I am missing?

Tim:
> I recall it making a mess of things, but I believe that you want the
> system-config-bind package.

(That's the name that you'd use to yum install, or to run the program
from the command line.  In Gnome, it shows up in the system menu,
adminstration sub-menu, server settings sub-menu, though I can't recall
if the item is listed as DNS, name server, or something else.)

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.