DNS Configuration GUI

Steve steve at net-wolf.net
Tue Mar 20 04:18:05 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 07:05 -0500, Steve wrote:
> I successfully set up DNS in Fedora 5 with the DNS Configuration GUI, but have
> not been able to find it in Fedora 6 (64). After looking high and low I
> installed it with yum after the installation it still did not show up? Is
> there something really simple I am missing?

I recall it making a mess of things, but I believe that you want the
system-config-bind package.

Thank you Tim, that's what I needed.
I made a mess last time by setting up DNS up through the shell using vi first and then trying to use the DNS GUI. (as you know the GUI will mess up non GUI configs) This time I have a fresh install  ;-)