Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Mar 20 23:16:17 UTC 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Scott van Looy wrote:

> On Mar 21 Res did spake thusly:
>
>> I have only one fedora box left, its an FC1, and it'll be ubuntu or
>> slackware soon depending on how F7 turns out, I moved all my other desktops
>> to slackware recently (since I only use slackware on servers as of RH9
>> EOL).
>
> As this is a list for users of fedora, does that mean you might shut up when
> you've upgraded it? :)

I don't know if I would call installing Slackware an "upgrade".  I dumped
Slackware back in 1996.  I looked at it last year and it had not changed a
whole lot since 1996.

Yes, I am old.

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                   - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark