Firefox updates

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Wed Mar 21 23:30:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 06:20:35PM +0000, Jonathan Allen wrote:
> We run (and are currently happy with) FC4, but want to update to Firefox 2.

It's nice that you're happy with it, but if not for yourselves, for the sake
of the rest of us, please upgrade to a version that is receiving security
updates. We really don't want to get the additional spam once your machine
is broken into and taken over.

And a nice side effect is: you get updated software, including Firefox 2,
and all the other packages Fedora developers have worked hard on.