Networked hard drive

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:43:33 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007, Chris Mohler wrote:
> On 3/23/07, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Slight problem here.  The install instructions give rpm commands to
> > install ndas-kernel and ndas-admin.  The first is fine, but ndas-admin is
> > not in the tarball, and so far I haven't managed to find it on the
> > trac-ndas site. There is a ticket dated today, saying that the poster had
> > a problem with installing ndas-admin - but at least it seems that he
> > found it.  Is anyone using this?
> >
> > Anne
>
> No, but have a look here:
> http://code.ximeta.com/trac-ndas/wiki/FedoraCore6
>
> I think that's what you're looking for?

Blind as a bat!  That's the page where I got the kernel.  However -

You have the NDAS driver(s) for
2.6.19-1.2911.fc6 i686
But don't have the NDAS driver for current kernel 2.6.19-1.2911.6.5.fc6 i686
Please install the NDAS driver for current kernel, or build the customized
NDAS driver from the NDAS tarball source

Back to square one.  I'll have to uninstall and rebuild.

Anne