installation via internet

Andras Simon szajmi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:23:21 UTC 2007

On 3/25/07, Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I disagree. Since I have broadband I find it faster to do a minimal
> install, reboot, and complete a full install over the net. Fewer
> packages need to be installed twice that way.

Is there a "minimal install" option in anaconda (or better, a smallish
install cd, like the one here http://www.us.debian.org/CD/netinst/ for
debian)? I don't remember seeing one. It's almost a year since I've
done the last install (FC5) and I  may have forgotten, but I'm pretty
sure I would've chosen that (and installed individual packages later
when needed) if I saw it.

Andras