FC6 with yum updates - unstable

Randy Vice damocles at thenostromo.com
Tue Mar 27 02:46:47 UTC 2007

Since yesterday, my FC6 with all the updates has been very unstable with
the current kernel (and it's patches via yum).  It's a bit more stable
using the original kernel (plus all the patches), but it's not perfect.
Machine runs stable under XP in harsh gaming environment so I don't think
ti's the hardware.  Suggestions on which log I need to tail?

Thanks.

Randy

--
: damocles at TheNostromo.com : Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood  :