wireless keybard (Logitech s510) and grub

Adam Antoniak antoniak at mm.pl
Wed Mar 28 16:22:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just replaced my old keyboard and installed wireless Logitech s510.
It seems to work right from the first boot moment (I can enter and edit
bios), but I cannot choose which kernel I wanna use when GRUB bootloader
message ("press any key to enter menu") appears. I have both windows and
linux installed. For the convenience of my wife windows is a default
system and now I cannot boot Fedora.

Anyone experienced similar problems with wireless keyboards?
Any solutions found yet?

Looking forward to some suggestions. I googled for a while but found
nothing relevant.

Adam