How can i edit the places menu?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:52:05 UTC 2007

Hey,

don`t say: right mouse button on the menu -> edit menus!!

piece by piece i`m getting gnome to look how i want it :)
but now i have some partitions showing up in my places menu (where the
homefolders, search and network links are also places).. don`t get me wrong.
i WANT those partitions to show but not there/ i only want them to show up
in computer:/// and nowhere else.

all the gnome menu`s can be edited here: "/etc/xdg/menus" but for some
reason i can`t find the places menu..
anyone that knows where i can edit that? i only want to delete the line that
includes the partitions in the places menu.

Thanx,
Mark.