Minicom cant get info from /dev/ttyS0 and ttyS1

Erik Grootjans grootjan at wirehub.nl
Wed Mar 28 20:37:58 UTC 2007

I didn't, but i started minicom with -o -s, to setup, and then changed
to the correct values. And also after a restart of the router, i did get
no communication.

I checked to clear al fields in modem setup from A-L and changed DCD
line to NO.
I did save it to console.
restart the router --> nothing
restart minicom -o console (=saved config) --> nothing
restart minicom -o console + sometime latere restart router --> nothing
restart router + start minicom -o console --> nothing

So this seems to make no difference, too bad.

Erik