Errors on the REDHAT metadata

Robert Locke lists at ralii.com
Thu Mar 29 17:07:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 09:06 -0700, Les wrote:
> <snip>
> So I am wondering if I am the only one, or is there some problem with
> the fedora files.  The messages most disturbing are the checksum errors,
> meaning that the data was not transfered correctly.  This could be
> issues with my DSL service or is there a problem that others are seeing
> as well?

Given that Fedora 7 Test 3 was released this morning, I would guess that
maybe these mirrors are simply overwhelmed today, as people are trying
to download the new 3.0GB DVD iso....

Alternatively, try to do a "yum clean all" and then try again.  You may
have simply gotten a bad header file from one repo that is out of sync
with the rest and are getting mismatches because of that....

--Rob