RFC about apparent DoS attack on V4L list the other night

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri Mar 30 14:48:31 UTC 2007

Anyone here, also on the v4l list. The other night it appeared it was under
attack for some time, then everything stopped. No more mail. A couple of
emails popped into the v4l box the next day, but since then absoulutely
nothing.

I posted a request to the list asking for info, but that didn't turn up in my
v4l box.

I also checked my settings on the list to see if somehow the suspend mail
option had been set, but that's ok.

A bit of a mystery, as this happened a few days ago, and normally there is a
reasonable amount of traffic on the list.

Sorry that this is totally OT for the Fedora list.

Nigel.