problem with starting beryl

Charles Li cli168 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 16:40:02 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have installed beryl 0.21, on fc6.  When I try to
start beryl, it does some check and then logs me out
of the session, and I have to sign on again.  Beryl
was not started.  I believe I saw some error, before
the session terminated, I did not get a chance to see
the error.  How do I see what error is causing the
beryl to fail?  I use redirect the command to a log
file, but it did not show the error.  Please help.

Thanks.