Grub failures

Jeff Mutonho ejbengine at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:24:38 UTC 2007

On 3/31/07, Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com> wrote:
> A quick guess would be that your XP installation is mucking with the
> MBR and trying to "repair" it. Check the list or search the web for
> how to dual boot from Windows.
Dual booting is working as I mentioned in my initial post :) .It's
just that I'm getting these GRUB errors from time to time.This one
seems to have resolved itself ...after I booted into XP using a boot
disc , then rebooted , I got the GRUB menu , and booted successfully
into linux.Strange...but then again , the things we don't understand
always seem strange :)
--

"Don't take the name of root in vain."

Jeff  Mutonho