Different Keyboard Layout for Different Apps

Andrey Shmigelsky andrey.offline at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:10:27 UTC 2007

I have little different problem. I want my FC6 to remeber last keyboard
layout in every application. So if i write in icq client in russian and in
firefox i use english layout, i will not have to change from russian to
english every time. It is possible? (In windows XP it worked like this by
default)