How to mount .nrg image?

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri May 4 19:54:47 UTC 2007

John Aldrich wrote:
> Quoting Strong <strong_yethumble at pochta.ru>:
>
>> How to mount .nrg image?
>>
> Use Nero for Windows. I don't think it's compatible with the standard ISO
> images.

you can mount a nrg with this
mount -o loop,offset=307200 image.nrg /wheretomount
however i only use this to convert to iso like above comments

I just pulled that off a forum using google.  I've not tried it so YMMV,
but if you do and it works, let me know, I'd like to keep that for
future reference.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support