HP1320n Printer does not eject pages

Bob Hartung rwhart at mchsi.com
Sun May 6 03:02:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,
   I am just setting up printing on FC6.  I have installed two printers
1.  HP4600dn
2.  HP1320n

These are both laserjet printers.  #1 works fine.  #2 will print, but I
have to manually trigger the machine to get the page to print.  Once so
triggered the page prints correctly.  I set this up via
"system-config-printer" and
   it is installed as a postscript printer
   it is using the
foomatic-db-ppds/HP/mono_laser/HP_LaserJet_1320_Series.ppd driver

I do not seem to able to find this particular issue addressed. (This doe
not mean it has not been addressed elsewhere, I just haven't been able
to find it.)

TIA

Bob