Claws-Mail: a fantastic mail client

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun May 6 14:30:57 UTC 2007

On Sun, 06 May 2007 12:06:10 +0200
Zoltan Szabo <szzoli at elte.hu> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 May 2007 23:37:05 +0200
> wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hello Zoltan,
> >

> > On Sat, 05 May 2007 13:12:34 +0200 Zoltan Szabo <szzoli at elte.hu>
> > wrote:

After reading this thread last night, I wanted to try Slypheed-Claws.
I'm a long-time Thunderbird chat, so I was a bit hesitant.

I didn't visit the site to see that there are little applets to do what
I did manually (import mail, rules, & address book) but, doing all that
manually wasn't an issue. In fact, importing the mail was actually
pleasant!

While I still love the overall look and feel of T-Bird, I equally love
the speed that SC has over T-Bird.

I have not reviewed the Win32 version - but for now, T-Bird works on
the Windows boxen at work.

For now - I am a convert (until I find that
SC just can't do what I want it to).

--
Best regards,
Chris