HP1320n Printer does not eject pages

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Sun May 6 19:07:50 UTC 2007

Tim wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 22:02 -0500, Bob Hartung wrote:
>> These are both laserjet printers.  #1 works fine.  #2 will print, but
>> I have to manually trigger the machine to get the page to print.  Once
>> so triggered the page prints correctly.  I set this up via
>> "system-config-printer" and
>>    it is installed as a postscript printer
>>    it is using the
>> foomatic-db-ppds/HP/mono_laser/HP_LaserJet_1320_Series.ppd driver
>
> I haven't looked at system-config-printer since FC4, but it used to have
> options for configuring a printer whether a form feed was forced.

There also used to be an option to send a Ctrl-D to Postscript
printers at the end of the print job because some printers will not
print without it, and some programs forget to include it. But I
don't know if there is a CUPS option for it. I would think it should
be included in the .ppd file for the printer...

Mikkel