Web server

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at panet.co.yu
Sun May 6 11:27:01 UTC 2007

On Saturday 05 May 2007 02:49, George Hare wrote:
>   I can't figure out how to get this working. I got a domainname, but
> don't see anything to build upon. Tried this a couple of years ago and
> could build a site with Mozilla but didn't follow through with the
> site name or any of that, but now I can't see any way to build the
> site and I prefer not to use my IP provider's McWebsite. Can someone
> point and get me on the road? Much appreciated.

I use quanta, and can say that it saves some time, helps you with the syntax,
and I am generally satisfied with it. But it does not do the work instead of
you. This means that I usually have to use some HTML tutorial (Google can
find them easily) and HTML validator to be sure what I am doing and that I am
doing it the right way. Besides, knowledge pays off anyway, eventually.

Best regards, :-)
Marko

Marko Vojinovic
Institute of Physics