HP1320n Printer does not eject pages - CUPS problem?

Bob Hartung rwhart at mchsi.com
Mon May 7 03:55:34 UTC 2007

Mikkel,
   Thanks for the response.  I can find no way to force a form feed with
the current CUPS 1.2.10-3.fc6.  My HP4600dn works just fine, but the
color toner is just too expensive for daily test printing.

   I can manually eject the page but this is very annoying.  I see if
there is a CUPS list somewhere.

Thanks,

Bob