problemas with mplayer update from atrpms

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Tue May 8 20:12:21 UTC 2007

Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 02:15:22PM -0300, Martin Marques wrote:
>> I'm having trouble upgrading mplayer from atrpms.
>>
>> # yum update mplayer
>> [snip]
>
> ^^^ This probably contained the most important information like which
> repos are enabled/used :=)

core, updates, extras, livna and atrpms are enabled. But I'm using
priorities:

core = 2
extras = 2
updates = 1
livna = 99
atrpms = 99

Can that be the problem? some package from atrpms has to be updated, but
it gets held back because another version in extras or core has higher
priority?

> These are parts of packages found in Fedora Extras or Core.

Exactly in which package are libvga and libjack?

--
  21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18