fc7 test4 to F7 General Availability.

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Thu May 10 15:47:08 UTC 2007

How do,

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 12:00 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On 2007-05-09, 20:52 GMT, Kam Leo wrote:
> > SUSE's default is reiser.  I don't know how FC7 treats that
> > file system.
>
> Used to be http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/10/12/2120204
> -- now they are on ext3fs as the rest of the Linux world.

The above statement is true however, the OP stated, "I'm working on
moving from suse 10 to fc7". The default file system for suse 10 is
reiser. IIRC, ext3fs as the default started with opensuse 10.2. Also
note, with opensuse 10.2 you can still install the reiser file system.
It's just not the default. Question remains, how does FC7 treat that
file system?

> Matej

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.