Website Woe's

George Hare hare.george at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:16:51 UTC 2007

I'd say that is just about hitting the nail on the head. I already have a
domain name
MStruth.com. I might need some help getting started with advertising, round
robins and other tricks
but that is basically it.
I spent a week and a half with go-daddy with one problem after another,
dealing with rude kids that
just wanted to hack thier MP3 player and I was such a bother. Only at the
end I am told they can't
help me because I run linux. Others wanted 500.00 per month. I liked
go-dady's prices, but I guess
you get what you pay for.

George