ATI Rage IIc Video

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:18:05 UTC 2007

On 5/10/07, azeem ahmad <azeem81 at msn.com> wrote:
> hi list
> i am running FC4 and the default drivers FC4 installs for my ATI Rage IIc
> Video card are not working fine.
> bt after searching through internet i couldnt fine any linux driver for this
> card.
> please tell me how to do this?
>
> Regards
> Azeem

Try using the VESA driver or see if the Livna repo still has the fglrx
drivers available for FC4. If not, you are totally out of luck for
FC4.  I don't know if you will get satisfactory results with Xorg's
revamped drivers. xorg-x11-7.0 was introduced with FC5.  Support for
FC5 will end in a few months. If you have at least 256 MB of system
memory upgrade to FC6 or wait for FC7.