Dries Repo Dead?

Keith G. Robertson-Turner fedora-gmane.00003 at genesis-x.nildram.co.uk
Sun May 13 21:18:29 UTC 2007

Verily I say unto thee, that Adam Hough spake thusly:
> On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 12:38 +0000, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

>> I haven't seen any updates from either one of the following mirrors
>> since the 2nd of March:
>>
>> rsync://apt.sw.be/pub/freshrpms/pub/dag/dries/fedora/linux/$release/$arch/RPMS.$repo/
>>
>> rsync://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/fc$release/$arch/RPMS.$repo/
>>
>> I know there was supposed to be a coordinated effort to move to
>> rpmforge, but AFAICT this is still incomplete.
>>
>> Anyone know what's happening over there?
>>
>> The Dries repo still has some packages that can't be found elsewhere.

> My mirror of the Dag repo (which includes a mirror of the dries and
> rpmforge in it) has not had a update for the Dries section since March
> 1, but have had other sections of the dag have been updates since
> March 1.

Today's mirror sync finally pulled a slew of updates from Dries, after
two and a half months of silence. I wonder where he's been?

Anyway, all back to normal now (hopefully).

By contrast, Livna only had about 3 new packages, IIRC.

--
K.
http://slated.org

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 22:15:25 up 26 days, 19:47,  1 user,  load average: 0.10, 0.31, 0.27