Lenovo Thinkpad T61 Linux Support

Derek Tracy tracyde at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:28:04 UTC 2007

On 5/14/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:

> Display driver for the 965GM (which is used in some Santa Rosa
> notebooks) is there for some days now. I was told it'll be part for F7.

I was going to go with the Nvidia Quadro NVS 140M, which I don't think is
supported by the current Proprietary Nvidia Drivers.

WLAN is not yet supported afaik. And with such new there is always a
> risk that new Audio-Codecs or other yet-unsupported stuff gets used.

I have not seen any info on the WLAN, which is a big thing for me, what
worries me is that Intel has not said anything publicly about putting out
this driver for Linux; I am sure they will just don't know when.

--
Derek Tracy
tracyde at gmail.com