Installing wireless driver for ipw3945

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 14 21:10:46 UTC 2007

Axel Thimm wrote:

> I guess I just didn't like being compared as opposite to something
> that you several times label as official in the same paragraph. You
> won't keep hard feeling towards me because of that? ;)

I clearly said official repository for Fedora. I don't think you or
anyone else could have been confused by that and hence no clarifications
were really necessary.

The only reason you wanted to clarify (from my understanding) is because
you didn't liked your package being compared to something that I called
official. The only reason I had to do that is to distinguish between
them. There is no need to read between the lines for that.

Rahul