ms powerpoint presentation -> html

Strong strong_yethumble at pochta.ru
Tue May 15 07:04:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 11:33:01 -0700 Les <hlhowell at pacbell.net> wrote:
> Then save it as HTML from Presentation.
When I do File -> Export, I see Export window with just file
extensions at the bottom: pdf and pwp. So, how to export to html?

> I would kind of expect to have to do some review and editing, because
> not every thing generally works in ANY form of importing.  It has to
> do with "the law of unintended consequences" when some formats and
> instructions are combined in one form and the result doesn't evaluate
> quite the same in the new syntax.

I click on it and OO Impress opens the file. Need to say, I see no the
original document's background... Although on slide show full screen I
do. Is it fixable?

Thanks for reply.