flash drive mounted under root

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:14:33 UTC 2007

on 05/15/2007 12:35 AM Michael A Peters wrote:
> Don't boot with them mounted.

I did not. The machine has not been rebooted for a week already. I tried
 to unplug and plug the flash drives couple times. I prefer to mound the
stuff manually, therefore "Mount removable drives when hot-plugged"
options in gnome-volume-properties is unchecked on my system. So I open
nautilus as regular user, and mount the drive there, but it comes out
mounted under root.