micro$haft wants your assets

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed May 16 01:10:46 UTC 2007

Andy Green wrote:
> Jim Cornette wrote:
>
>> The link mentioned to start this thread is just a minor example.
>
> Couple of other interesting US IP law articles I read today

Thanks Andy for the link and explanation regarding the more diabolical
aspects of the IP onslaught even against those that use open source
software users.

The other aspects regarding the ones holding way more paper than those
in need of food, housing, medical attention and modest entertainment and
by such outrageous proportions. (They will never ever touch the paper
that they will never use but would feed some family.

All has to be corrected, IP and extreme pooling of currency as points of
prestige.

Oh well, one at a time or all at once? Either way it is a go.

Jim

--
Is uniformity attainable?  Millions of innocent men, women, and
children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt,