kdenlive solved!!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri May 18 02:33:22 UTC 2007

Thanx to Joe at blag there are working rpms to dnload. This thing is too
cool, I can almost figure it out without the docs! I'm already
importing .flv files and playing them...ergo I should be able to edit.
<evil cackles> I am loosed! youtube will never be the same!

ftp://ftp.blagblagblag.org/pub/BLAG/linux/60000/en/os/i386/BLAG/RPMS.extras/

You'll need the kdenlive rpm, and both mlt and mlt++ rpms, just scroll
down the ftp list and you'll spot 'em. Use yum or smart to install the
files after dnloading them as I needed one more dependency for it to
install. I also installed mlt-devel and mlt++devel just for beans. And
yes, blag is based on FC6 so the install was nice, clean and hasn't
blown up yet.

Anne, Claude and Les, this may be THE ONE!  Now I am happy as the guy
from France. Ever' body be 'appy! <grins hugely> Ric