fedora-cs-list for discussion about Fedora in Slovak and Czech language

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:36:05 UTC 2007

> On 2007-05-17, 15:17 GMT, Marek Mahut wrote:
> Let me introduce you our new mailing list [1] for Czech and
> Slovak Fedora users. If you are speaking one of those
> languages, feel free to join.

Dobrý den:

I don't speak either Czech or Slovak, but as a Slovak-American
with relatives in both the Czech and Slovakia republics, I am very
interested in seeing Fedora Linux and FOSS succeed in these
countries.

Good luck and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project

PS - All my language skills come from Google.