kdenlive solved!!!

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat May 19 05:06:30 UTC 2007

On Fri May 18 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
> blag is
> doing some good stuff other there. The Fedora Team would do well to
> watch his devel. :) Ric

Oh yes - so far  as Blag is concerned, Jeff is doing a terrific job over
there - I agree with your comment about the Fedora folks taking some pointers
from his efforts. I run Blag on this laptop as a dual boot and everything
just works, including my wireless nic. It's Fedora on steroids... Obviously,
his work wouldn't be possible without all the great effort being put into
Fedora by all the contributors and developers, so I keep my feet firmly
planted in both camps.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA