Checkbox for "Install Everything"

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sun May 20 16:04:32 UTC 2007

At 11:53 AM 5/20/2007, Ric Moore wrote:

<RM>>>>>We had a large rant over that sometime ago, and I can only hope
that it finally gets added back, as you suggest.<<<<<

Good afternoon, Ric.

So far, it hasn't.  I just downloaded F7 Test 4 and am in the process of
installing it now (under VMware), and there was no Install Everything
button, had to go through and right click on each individual package and
say "Select all options"... not that that's necessarily so terribly
inconvenient but it would be so much easier to just say "install
everything" and proceed.