Having an Evolution and Mail notification Problem?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 21 05:14:36 UTC 2007

Ric Moore wrote:

> Ha! I sound like Garrison Keillor, where "all the women were strong, the
> men good looking and the kids above average." I pray they are all using
> Linix as well. If so, then Minnesota would be nirvana. Ric

Hey...if you are going to quote someone do it right.  :-)

It is....

"And that's the news from Lake Wobegon.  Where all the women are strong, all
the men are good looking, and all the children are above average.".

I met Mr. Keillor a few times when living in St. Paul.  He frequented the
same place at Victoria Crossing that I did.  It is no wonder he stuck to
radio.  :-)