Checkbox for "Install Everything"

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 21 07:33:35 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 21:59 -0400, Eric wrote:
> There ought to be a way to do that without having to concede that
> conflicts are inevitable.  Otherwise, how is Linux ever going to truly
> break into the mainstream?

What the hell does installing everything have to do with getting into
the mainstream?  *The* mainstream OS doesn't come with everything, it
comes with almost nothing.  Nor is it faultless at handling combinations
of anything that you might want to try using on it.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.