Checkbox for "Install Everything"

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue May 22 15:29:25 UTC 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 09:08:05 -0400,
  Eric <spamsink at scoot.netis.com> wrote:
> At 07:09 PM 5/20/2007, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> <BW>>>>>I have made an image after the merge and it was 9GB.<<<<<
>
> Good morning, Bruno.
>
> Is that available on the torrent?  I was not able to find it on
> torrent.fedoraproject.org.

No. It's also not much use as you probably can't burn it to anything.
You can get all of rawhide from most Fedora mirrors. You can use one of
the boot.iso files to boot the installer and then access the rest of
rawhide using http, ftp, nfs from another local machine.

My script for getting raw hide is the following:
#!/bin/sh
lftp -e 'mirror --parallel=3 -c -e -v /pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/ /home/f7/core' redhat.download.fedoraproject.org