Upgrading from F7 Test 4 to Released version

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Tue May 22 16:18:39 UTC 2007

I am installing Fedora 7 Test 4 on VMware 6.0 from the torrent dated 26
April 07, and will be doing a full system update using Software Updater
when the installation is finished.

Assuming all that works (and results have been variable over the last
couple of days using VMware 5.5), when the released version of F7 comes
out, is it likely I'll need to re-install from the ISOs that come out at
that time, or will I be able to build a fully up to date system using
Software Updater from Test 4?